About the project
The aim of the LLOT (Logistics Open Language Training) project is to improve the language skills of the employed in the logistics industry.
The project involves:
- language courses at B2 level based on the vocational vocabulary and logistics content,
- three e-learning courses in logistics,
- platform providing these courses, offering elements of gamification.
The users will learn foreign languages in two stages:
- using a language course giving them the basics of the vocational language,
- improving and checking their language skills while doing specialized courses in logistics in a selected language version.
- Project Coordinator: School of Logistics, based in Poznan
- CIS- Scuola per la Gestione d'Impresa - training organisation and language school in Italy,
- Globalnet sp. z o.o. – language school and provider of e-learning courses from Poznan
- Jamieson-Ball Ltd – language school in the UK.
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 September 2017, 11:43 AM